- 1 Text
- 2 PDFs
- 1 Download
Ever wonder what the inssssssside of a snake looks like? Disssscover what makes snakes such interesting creaturesssss with our eco-friendly and authentic view into the serpent's anatomy using our Scienstructable 3-D Paper Dissection models. This authentic paper dissection can be used as a dissection-free exploration, a pre-dissection tool, or as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 5-7 DAY LESSON:
• 26 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides with bellwork, instructions, notes and embedded answer key to handouts
• 31 NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts
→ Guided reading PDF
→ Differentiated graphic organizers
→ Dissection Templates in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
→ Extension questions
→ Answer keys
• Learn about 66 structures of the snake using the guided reading
• Color, cut out and assemble a SNAKE 3D Scienstructable dissection model
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
SNAKE SCIENSTRUCTABLE 3D DISSECTION MODEL © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved
Melissa and Gretchen are a dynamic pair of former secondary life science teachers who have a true passion for curriculum design. They love helping teachers focus on their students rather than on lesson planning and create engaging lessons that are used in thousands of classrooms around the world.
We'd love to help! Click the link below to send us an email and we'll respond within 1 business day. Thanks!