- 2 Texts
- 23 PDFs
- 3 Downloads
Learn all about the Scientific Method with this 3-4 week long unit which includes:
* Fully editable PowerPoint presentation with 100+ title slides, objectives, bell work, notes, animations, embedded answer keys and more!
* 80+ PDF pages of student notes and diagrams, labs, projects, activities, and assessments with answer keys. (NOT editable)
* A FINAL ASSESSMENT aligned with the notes and activities completed during the unit.
This Scientific Method bundled unit covers the following topics:
- Observation and inference
- Scientific Method Steps, Independent and Dependent Variables, Controls, Experimentation
- How Scientific Research moves from Hypothesis, Theory and into Law
- Creation of Lab Investigations through Inquiry
- Creating, Analyzing and Interpreting Graphs
TO ACCESS THE MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS UNIT, CLICK HERE.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Scientific Method Unit Bundle by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved
Melissa and Gretchen are a dynamic pair of former secondary life science teachers who have a true passion for curriculum design. They love helping teachers focus on their students rather than on lesson planning and create engaging lessons that are used in thousands of classrooms around the world.
We'd love to help! Click the link below to send us an email and we'll respond within 1 business day. Thanks!