- 1 PDF
This Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Activity Pack will get your students to be critical thinkers and inquirers in the Scientific Method.
Included in this activity pack are 20 activities including the following:
- Everyday science writing activity
- Science Spell it Flip Book
- Observation, Inference, & Prediction flipper
- Hypothesis, Laws, & Theories flipper
- Types of Variables flipper
- Steps of the Scientific Method cut and paste
- Steps of the Scientific Method slider activity
- Steps of the Scientific Method flipper
- Steps of the Scientific Method card sort
- Steps of the Scientific Method concept map cut and paste
- Create your own scientific method cut and paste
- Metric conversion cut and paste
- Metric conversion practice flags
- Lab safety story
- Intro to lab equipment
- Glassware flipper
- Interactive thermometers with Fahrenheit and Celsius conversion
- Interactive Graduated cylinders
- Centimeter ruler practice
- Data Analysis and Graphing tabbed mini-book
- Directions for each activity
- Teacher Notes
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each INB activity
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Activities by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved
Melissa and Gretchen are a dynamic pair of former secondary life science teachers who have a true passion for curriculum design. They love helping teachers focus on their students rather than on lesson planning and create engaging lessons that are used in thousands of classrooms around the world.
We'd love to help! Click the link below to send us an email and we'll respond within 1 business day. Thanks!