- 2 Texts
- 1 PDF
- 1 Download
This 3-D fetal pig dissection model can be used as a dissection-free pig exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy. Students will be able to identify and explain the structure and function of the internal and external anatomy of the fetal pig.
This 5-7 day lesson includes:
• 25 PowerPoint slides with 28 pages of handouts including bell work, instructions and embedded answer key to handouts
• Fetal Pig Guided reading PDF: student friendly reading with descriptions of location, structure and function of each organ
• Fetal Pig Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
• Use the PowerPoint to color in their table and pig organs
• Use the provided reading about pig anatomy and prior knowledge to determine the function of 111 fetal pig organs.
• Cut out the pig and its organs
• Glue the pig Scienstructable together using the directions in the PowerPoint
• Use the table and the Scienstructable pig model to learn about pig anatomy
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Fetal Pig Dissection Model by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved
Melissa and Gretchen are a dynamic pair of former secondary life science teachers who have a true passion for curriculum design. They love helping teachers focus on their students rather than on lesson planning and create engaging lessons that are used in thousands of classrooms around the world.
We'd love to help! Click the link below to send us an email and we'll respond within 1 business day. Thanks!