- 1 PDF
This Evolution Interactive Notebook activity pack will get your students to be critical thinkers and inquirers in their studies of evolution.
Included in this activity pack are 15+ activities covering the following:
- Evolution introduction vocabulary word cloud and graphic organizer
- Evolution "evolves" mini-booklet
- Evolution vocabulary flippers (2)
- Who is Charles Darwin four door flipper
- The controversy of evolution writing activity using political cartoons
- Darwin's Galapagos travels and his finches notes and cut and paste
- Types of speciation flipper
- Natural selection and peppered moths cut and paste simulation
- Natural vs. artificial selection cut and paste Venn diagram
- Natural selection and survival of the fittest flipper
- Types of camouflage flipper
- Whale evolution card sort
- Evidence of evolution flipper
- Radioactive dating accordion booklet
- Evolution summary concept map
Included in ALL INB packs:
- Directions for each activity
- Teacher Notes
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each INB activity
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Evolution Interactive Notebook Activities by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved
Melissa and Gretchen are a dynamic pair of former secondary life science teachers who have a true passion for curriculum design. They love helping teachers focus on their students rather than on lesson planning and create engaging lessons that are used in thousands of classrooms around the world.
We'd love to help! Click the link below to send us an email and we'll respond within 1 business day. Thanks!