- 1 Text
- 8 PDFs
With a Life Science backbone, students will learn science concepts using Social Studies, Technology, ELA, Arts and Math in these engaging lab stations. These print-and-go, low-prep lab stations are easy to implement with a few household items and provide a method for teaching life science that shows how science concepts flow across the curricula and are relatable in all aspects of life. Each unit includes directions for each activity, answer keys, station signs, and student answer sheets.
This Cross-Curricular Science Lab Station Bundle includes the following student-led stations:
- Explorer: As an explorer, students engage in Social Studies, Geography, and History as they learn about current events, historical figures and events, etc.
- Researcher: Students use a computer, smart phone, ipad or other electronic device to research related topics.
- Maker: This station entails students taking on the role of engineering, designing, building, assembling, and/or experimenting with manipulatives.
- Scriber: At this station, students write a response to a question or problem.
- Reader: Students answer questions related to a reading passage .
- Performer: For this station, students get their creative juices flow as they participate in one of the many arts
- Solver: Students use their math skills to answer science related math problems
- Scholar: An assessment piece that aligns with the lessons included in the Science Circuit
**It is important that students complete these stations with some background knowledge of the topic of study as theses are not intended as an introductory lesson.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Ecology STEAM Labs by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved
Melissa and Gretchen are a dynamic pair of former secondary life science teachers who have a true passion for curriculum design. They love helping teachers focus on their students rather than on lesson planning and create engaging lessons that are used in thousands of classrooms around the world.
We'd love to help! Click the link below to send us an email and we'll respond within 1 business day. Thanks!