- 1 PDF
- 1 Download
Interested in this? Check out these other great products:
This 3-D clam dissection anatomy model can be used as a dissection-free clam exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy. Students will be able to identify and explain the structure and function of the internal and external anatomy of the clam.
This 2-day lesson includes:
• 15 PowerPoint slides with bell work, instructions and embedded answer key to handouts
• Clam Guided reading PDF: student friendly reading with descriptions of location, structure and function of each organ
• Clam Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
• Extension questions
• Use the PowerPoint to color in their table and clam organs
• Use the provided reading about clam anatomy and prior knowledge to determine the function of 27 clam organs.
• Cut out the clam and its organs
• Glue the clam Scienstructable together using the directions in the PowerPoint
• Use the table and the Scienstructable clam model to learn about clam anatomy
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Clam Dissection Model by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved
Melissa and Gretchen are a dynamic pair of former secondary life science teachers who have a true passion for curriculum design. They love helping teachers focus on their students rather than on lesson planning and create engaging lessons that are used in thousands of classrooms around the world.
We'd love to help! Click the link below to send us an email and we'll respond within 1 business day. Thanks!