This bundle includes the following Dissection Models:
Students will create 3-D PAPER MODELS that they can use for dissection-free explorations, pre-dissection study tools, or even as summative assessments for comparative anatomy lessons. Students will learn the internal anatomy (and external anatomy where appropriate) of each organism, including the location, structure and function of each organ.
EACH MODEL in this bundle includes:
• PowerPoint slides complete with bell work, instructions, and answer key to handouts
• Student PDF with graphic organizer and friendly reading detailing the structures and functions of identified organs
• 3-D paper model that mimics the organism during dissection!
What students will do:
• Use the PowerPoint to color in their graphic organizer and organs
• Use the provided reading about the organism's anatomy and their prior knowledge to determine the function of the organs.
• Cut out the organism and its organs
• Glue the model together using the directions in the PowerPoint
• Use the table and the model to learn about anatomy
**Teaching duration varies with each organism, typically 3-7 days each**
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Vertebrate Dissection Model Bundle by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy LLC All Rights Reserved