Want to explore without the mess? Our student-friendly, budget-friendly eco-friendly 3-D Scienstructable dissection models can be used as a dissection-free exploration, a pre-dissection tool, or as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy. Explore a specimen today!
SPECIMEN INCLUDED in this BUNDLE: CLAM • SPONGE • SHARK • FROG • SNAKE • BIRD • PERCH • CRAYFISH • STARFISH • SQUID
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this BUNDLE:
Each dissection model varies in length (3-7 days) and includes:
• EDITABLE PowerPoint slides with bellwork, instructions, notes and embedded answer key to handouts
• NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts with the following:
→ Guided reading PDF
→ Differentiated graphic organizers
→ Dissection Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
→ Extension questions
→ Answer keys
• Learn about the internal and external anatomy of each organism using the guided reading
• Color, cut out and assemble each 3-D Scienstructable dissection model
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.